Welcome. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. Jim Rohn
In today’s hectic times, people sometimes wonder whether there is a best simple exercise for weight loss. Well, there is not a single simple answer, but there may be many simple answers. But no surprise there, right? Someone with leg problems can’t run to lose weight, and swimming won’t work without access to a pool. There is no one-size-fits-all prescription here. You just have to work out which exercises are best for you. Not only that, but having a positive attitude and strong motivation are important too.
A Few Of The Best Exercises For Weight Loss
Raising your heart and breathing rate for a time at least three times a week is a general idea, and there are many ways to do that. Any activity will burn calories, though, so don’t feel you have to start heavy workouts to get some benefit. A few possibilities and ideas follow but talk to your doctor before starting any of the more athletic activities.
(1) Do things you enjoy doing, which also involve moving your body. You’re more likely to persevere in your efforts if you enjoy yourself.
(2) Swimming can be a great weight loss exercise because it is easy on the joints. Swimming in cool water also means your body burns calories heating itself.
(3) Walking is perhaps a better alternative to running or jogging. It’s easier on the body and delivers about the same benefits for the same distance traveled. It’s also more enjoyable for many of us. Walking also can be done in large malls when the weather is bad outside.
(4) Climbing up and downstairs is a very aerobic exercise. It burns almost as many calories as jogging, without the problems of weather. In the right place, it can be more private too.
(5) Stationary bicycles are tough to use regularly because of the boredom factor. If you only allow yourself to watch your favorite television show while pedaling, however, you may feel more motivated.
(6) Parking the car far away from every place you visit can mean a lot of extra walking. Once you do it enough, it will become an almost unconscious habit.
(7) Walking the dog can be a great exercise for you and the dog. It’s also a good way to meet new people.
What’s available to you will determine what exercises you can use. You may also have some personal physical limitations. What you enjoy doing may be the most important consideration, however, because the best exercise for weight loss is the one you’ll actually do.